- Mystic Braves' Julian Ducatenzeiler Chosen to Score Silent Film
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Signs Legislation to Launch $10.9 Million Grant Program for Small Businesses
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 4.9.21
Each week we continue to make more and more progress with our vaccinations. We aren't going to stop until everyone has a way to get vaccinated.
If you live or work in Long Beach, and are a food or agriculture worker, restaurant worker, bodega or grocery worker, a teacher or school worker at any grade level, a senior 65 or older, or are emergency response personnel and have not received your vaccine yet – there are two ways to get vaccinated:
- Option 1: Register on VaxLB here. We will be pulling from this list over the next week or two to get you vaccinated. If you are already signed up on VaxLB, but haven't gotten a link to schedule an appointment yet, let us know by replying to this email and we will work to get you signed up.
- Option 2: You can also sign up on the state's My Turn system by visiting myturn.ca.gov.
For all other groups, we are working hard to get through each category as quickly as possible. Please be sure to register on VaxLB or My Turn and our team will get you an appointment as soon as we can.
More on The Californer
- Atrium Raises $13.5 Million to Revolutionize Data-Driven Sales Management
- CHAMIE is 'heating it up for everyone' early this year with new summer single!
- Premier Workspaces Capitalizes on Industry Distress, Plans to Add 100 Shared Workspace Locations
- agilon health Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #155 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
Thank you and stay safe,
Mayor Robert Garcia
Latest on The Californer
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Canaan Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- New Homes Coming to the Santa Clarita Valley with IHP Capital Partners' Land Sale to Lennar Homes
- New Book "Educating Marston" Provides Hope for Anyone Struggling to Find Answers Raising a Child with Autism
- Distroller World Releases New Generation X-Clusive Nerlie Bobbol Goms
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- San Francisco to Reopen and Expand Additional Businesses and Activities
- 'Sommet Dame' Introduces New Editor-in-Chief
- Power Plus Productions® Announces Expansion with New Offices in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
- New Relic Named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring for the Ninth Time
- Intellectual Property Litigator Christopher D. Bright Joins Orange County Office of Snell & Wilmer
- Steve Muehler – Bail Bonds Opening Delayed to Summer of 2021
- Cybersecurity Startup ActZero Completes Successful SOC 2 Type 1 Examination
- Ambrx Appoints Olivia Ware and Katrin Rupalla to its Board of Directors
- Continuous Voice, A Unique Technology Providing Utmost Reliability for Business Phone Calls, Now Available for All Ooma Connect Customers
- Electric Vehicle Traction Motor Market is Projected to Register 41.6% CAGR By 2025, Based on High Demand for EVs Globally | Million Insights
- Irish Singer/Songwriter Yelpy Set To Release His New Single Heartbeats
- Bitnine Launches AG Cloud Express: The Easiest Cloud-based Graph Database For Everyone
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 4.13.21