- Leonardo Defense Systems receives new investment and expands Team
- Unveiling Puptqe: First-Ever Dog Bar Opening in Temecula Promenade This November
- Latest 8x8 Research Reveals IT and Contact Center Leaders Embrace Conversational AI or Fear Falling Behind
APL, based in Los Angeles and founded in 2009 by former collegiate athletes and twin brothers Adam and Ryan Goldston, is globally recognized as the pioneer and innovator of the "luxury performance" category in men's and women's athletic footwear. With its world-class patented technologies and its unique, innovative designs, APL has become a celebrity and influencer favorite of sneakerheads and is now stocked in over 300 luxury retailers including Nordstrom, Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Matches Fashion, Net-A-Porter and Mr. Porter.
In 2019, APL first began its partnership with True Fit as it scaled its Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) business. Leveraging True Fit's Fashion Genome™ - the broadest and richest global connected AI fit platform - APL provides best-in-class fit recommendations powered by the demographics, fit preferences and buying behaviors of millions of global shoppers. This data delivers high-fidelity size and fit guidance to 100% of traffic from zero click product size guidance for all traffic to highly personalized fit recommendations to shoppers who register and create a True Fit profile.
More on The Californer
- AHF Honors and Remembers Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Save the Date! Long Beach to Host Festive Street Parade in Celebration of Día de Los Muertos
- TVS Flashback Network Adds Love American Style, Operation Petticoat, and Murphy Brown to Fall Sked
- IEI Releases AFL4-EHL Series Panel PC to Provide Versatile, Cost-effective Solutions
- AETH and BTOP, Two First-of-their-Kind Ethereum Futures ETFs From Bitwise, Intend to Launch October 2
The partnership with True Fit increased conversions resulting in a 2% uptick in site-wide revenue. APL has also significantly reduced returns with a 15% reduction from shoppers leveraging True Fit. NJ Falk, Managing Partner at APL commented: "We know from the data that finding the right fit drives consumer loyalty and increases customer conversion...True Fit takes the guesswork out of the process making it easy for the consumer to determine their true size while reducing the likelihood of a consumer ordering and returning multiple sizes."
William R. Adler, co-founder and CEO at True Fit added: "Our latest research shows that behind jeans, footwear is one of the most difficult items to shop for online due to fit uncertainty...By using the Fashion Genome and APL customer data we're able to leverage powerful AI to connect APL shoppers to the incredible APL styles."
The partnership between Athletic Propulsion Labs (APL)and True Fit has been beneficial for both parties as it has resulted in an increase in revenue for APL while reducing returns due to incorrect sizing. The use of AI technology has enabled customers to find their perfect size with ease while providing them with confidence during their buying journey.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- AMAZON TEAMSTERS PICKET TWO L.A. WAREHOUSES OVER UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICES
- California: Governor Newsom on the Passing of U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein
- Mission Cloud Named to 2023 Best Workplaces in Technology List
- Bitwise Files Form 8-As for Two New Ethereum Futures ETFs, AETH and BTOP; Funds Intend To Begin Trading on Monday, October 2
- Step Up Announces Return of Inspiration Awards
- Global Luxury Value Exchange, Idoneus, Transitions to 100% IDON Transactions
- Swiss-Based Enclustra Announces US Operations in San Diego to Realize the Full Potential of Embedded Chip Technologies
- Faraday Future Announces its Outline for October FF 91 2.0 Deliveries as Part of its Ongoing 'Delivery Co-Creation Day' Plan and Provides Business Update
- Long Beach Showcases Key Growth Opportunities in City's Emerging Business Sectors at Inaugural Grow Long Beach Presentation
- Atrium 916 to Launch Zero Waste Mobile Art Cafe- with Sunset Paint & Sip on the River
- 'The Music Box' by Joanna Thorn
- USA Green Card Celebrates the State Department's Historic Inclusion of the UK in the DV-2025 Green Card Lottery
- Oxnard College's Camarillo-Based Fire Academy Opens New Facility
- You're invited to Monogram International's booth (#265) at New York Toy Fair
- RBB Bancorp Announces Termination of Agreement to Acquire Gateway Bank, F.S.B.
- Yo Egg to Unveil Exclusive Plant-Based Quail-Sized Egg at the Vkind Experience
- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz Announces Investigation of GigaCloud Technology Inc. (GCT) on Behalf of Investors
- California Increases Minimum Wage, Protections for Fast-Food Workers
- Do Grandparents Make Good Parents?
- RNA and DNA Endonuclease from Serratia marcescens