- Cal State LA continues remarkable climb in U.S. News & World Report rankings
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Dukk Drops New September Music Release
- For National Small Business Week: Some very Essential Advertising Math Every Business Needs to Know
The PowerVision S1's extensive features land it an industry-leading slot in smartphone accessory technology. It serves as a 3-axis stabilizer, a selfie stick, a photo and video editor, magnetic system, wireless pass-through charging power bank, and a tripod all in one pocket-sized product.
Designed for capturing high-quality photos and videos, the S1 seamlessly compatible with social media, live-streaming, and video conferencing apps. Its complimentary free app also allows you to connect and setup your device, shoot, edit, and share content, and even access stickers, filters, and subtitles.
From technology and gadget reviewers to vloggers and social media influencers, the S1 allows anyone to create cinematic quality smooth video content on-the-go, hands free. With its AI tracking technology, the PowerFollow feature can lock-onto and follow a subject. Individual faces, bodies, and even objects can remain in-frame at all times. In selfie mode, users can enable gesture control to signal when to start, stop, pause & capture.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring Latino Heritage Month 2021
- California: Newsom Administration Awards Nearly $138 Million in Fire Prevention Grants to Build Resilience in Local Communities
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 9.15.21
- Kobe Bryant Inspired KB24 NFT Art on Course to Raise Millions for Foundation
- Welcoming President Biden to Long Beach
"We're thrilled to see the amount of praise and recognition the S1 has received. We're proud to continue creating groundbreaking technology that anyone in the world can navigate easily. With the market release of the S1 just around the corner, we can't wait to see all of the quality content that users create with our newest product," said Wally Zheng, CEO and founder of PowerVision.
YouTube Channel Unbox Therapy recently released their full review of the PowerVision S1 and all of its accessories, amassing over 1.1 million views in just three weeks. Lewis Hilsenteger, founder of Unbox Therapy, noted the amount of "flagship features" in his video. "When it comes to versatility," said Hilsenteger, "PowerVision has really imagined [users] moving throughout a whole ecosystem with all of its accessories."
Additional features include:
- Universal magnetic connection system compatible with all smartphones
- Car and wall mount accessories
- Ability to capture portrait, landscape, and panorama shots
- Three product color options: black, blue, and green
The PowerVision S1 will be available for purchase via Amazon and PowerVision in August. The product will retail at $226 USD.
For more information about PowerVision, the PowerVision S1, and the company's complete line of products, visit powervision.me.
About PowerVision: The PowerVision Group, founded in 2009, headquartered in Beijing, is a company with a clear mission to innovate the future. PowerVision pushes the boundaries of possibilities, with the aim to change the world through innovative artificial intelligence. At the heart of the company is a corporate culture that prides itself on continuous learning, innovation, and technological excellence.
More on The Californer
- California: Governor Newsom Highlights New In-Person Student Rates, Nation-Leading School Safety & Prevention Efforts
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony at Solari Park to Commemorate New Playground
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Viva CalleSJ is Back to Activate the Streets and Create the City's Largest Park
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Michelle Danner's "The Runner" to screen at Catalina Film Festival
Since its establishment in 2009, PowerVision has continued to push the frontiers of cutting-edge research, development, and design. In addition to improving core company technology, PowerVision has revolutionized industry research and development.
Presently, PowerVision is the only company in the world producing aerial, water-surface, and underwater robotic devices, as well as the only robotic company to achieve mass production of underwater AI robotic devices. PowerVision has acquired nearly 1000 independent intellectual property rights in the form of patents, trademarks, and copyrights, including nearly 400 core technology invention patents. For more information, visit: http://www.powervision.me, or call toll free: (855) 562-6699.
All products/services and trademarks mentioned in this release are the properties of their respective companies.
Sherry Liu / [email protected]
Joe Bonilla / [email protected] / 877.817.7890 ext. 707
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Global Sandalwood Oil Market to Reach $149.1 Million by 2026
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- STEMconnector, Million Women Mentors and Olay: Face the STEM Gap Role Model Event September 15, 2021
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- What Does Post-Traumatic Thriving Look Like?
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- Shero Comics' Rayven Choi Graphic Novel Series Will Take Final Bow on National Comic Book Day
- What are the Safety Measures to fly with Copa Airlines
- Speck Unveils Line of MagSafe Compatible Cases and Accessories for all New Apple Devices
- ELEVATE (ELEctric Vehicle AdapTEr) adds Demand Response to any Electric Vehicle charger
- SCHURTER continues revamp of EMC filters with flagship FMBD EP for 3-phase power systems and machine
- BCVWD Named One of the Best Places to Work in the Country
- New Classical Music Show Plays Only the Classical Music Great's Symphonies
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Voices of Silicon Valley conductor is selected Grammys member
- TOArts' AccessArts Program announces $50,000 available to support arts education in Ventura
- With Market Size Valued at $618.7 Billion by 2026, it`s a Healthy Outlook for the Global Photovoltaics Market
- Exclusionary Vehicle Coverage from autopom! Is As Close To New Car Coverage As You Can Get
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month