- RMM Construction Management Services to Oversee New Buena Vista Rancheria Gov. Bldg
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 11.30.21
- Newsom announces 12 new appointments to the judiciary
Daniel Lazo, Interim Public Information Manager
|Event:||The Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services (PRNS) Department park volunteer events for November 2021. For more information, visit the web page.|
|Where:|| Volunteer events are in chronological order from left to right, top to bottom.|
|Who:||Volunteers ages 6+ are welcomed.|
|Background:|| PRNS offers volunteer events throughout the month of November to provide residents a safe way to enjoy our beautiful outdoor spaces and make a difference.|
All event sessions will require volunteers to follow current COVID-19 safety protocol measures. The City of San José has a COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination and Testing policy. Additional information regarding this policy can be found on the City website.
Face coverings are recommended if you are unvaccinated and are in a crowded outdoor setting. Safety protocols are subject to change to follow State and County guidelines.
Volunteers are provided with all necessary tools and training, and are asked to bring a water bottle, snacks, and wear closed toed shoes. All sessions will be held, rain or shine.
Those interested in volunteering must register in advance in the events linked above. For more information, contact: ParkVolunteer@sanjoseca.gov or call 408-595-3483.
Latest on The Californer
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- loanDepot celebrates week of giving with $50,000 donation to United Cerebral Palsy of Orange County
- California Governor announces seven new appointments
- Leonardo247 Wins the 2021 Multi-Housing News Excellence Award for Most Innovative Technology
- Stout Industrial Technology Hires Brent Shedd as Chief Executive Officer
- Mariachi Herencia de Mexico presents "It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year"
- Platinum Equity Completes Sale Of Orbit Irrigation To Husqvarna Group
- TurboTax Has Every Tax Situation Covered Whether Doing Taxes Yourself or With the Help of a TurboTax Live Expert
- Protagonist Therapeutics to Present at the JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology Summit
- How do I ask a question to Facebook?
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- Tutor Perini Announces Two Projects Collectively Valued at $218.8 Million
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union Invites the South Bay Community to participate in the 3rd Annual California Great Santa Stroll to Benefit Mychal's Learning Place
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.2.21
- LingoAce Raises $160 Million in New Funding Amidst Rapid Global Expansion
- MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center Named Top 10 Percent in Nation for Joint Replacement, Receives National Excellence Award by Healthgrades
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Business Tax Financial Hardship Exemption Extended
- Aldelo Completes NTEP Certification for Star Micronics Scale