- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
- Emmy Award-Nominated Actor Ed Begley, Jr. To Receive 13th Annual Experience, Strength And Hope Award For His Recently Published Book: "To the Temple of Tranquility...And Step On It!: A Memoir"
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
NEW YORK, Aug. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- When Beyoncé's seventh studio album, RENAISSANCE, was released on Friday, July 29, it arrived to a global reception of epic proportions.
The originator of the visual album format, and the preeminent visual artist, was intentional in not leading with visuals, giving fans the opportunity to be listeners and not viewers, and allowing them to truly hear the music before they see it. However, a tease of the visuals appears in the album packaging of RENAISSANCE, and the fashion is not to be missed.
The styling team, led by costume designer and longtime Beyoncé collaborator, Marni Senofonte, explains "My goal was to mirror Beyoncé's song writing process by honoring the legends and pioneers of fashion as well as the participants of such genres including ball, house, techno, funk, R&B and hip-hop. My team and I aimed to create a fashion Renaissance by digging into the archives of legendary houses like Thierry Mugler, Gareth Pugh, Pierre Cardin to name a few, and scoured social media to discover and feature unknown and immerging designers which, at its core, is the essence of RENAISSANCE."
Credits for RENAISSANCE packaging imagery and fashion:
STYLING ASSISTANTS TO MARNI SENOFONTE:
ASSISTANTS TO KJ MOODY:
More on The Californer
- New Hybrid Treatment Forces Cancer Cells to Starve
- LPSN INVESTOR NOTICE: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that LivePerson, Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsuit
- Biggest Christmas Book Giveaway By One Author Ever
- Tonight:"Season of Black Art" & San Francisco Black Film Festival Celebrate Black Film &Theatre
- Blueprint Medicines' Leadership in Driving Continued Innovation in Systemic Mastocytosis Highlighted at 2023 ASH Annual Meeting
PARKWOOD ENTERTAINMENT WARDROBE OPERATIONS MANAGER:
ADDITIONAL CAST STYLING:
STYLIST: Willian Ylvisaker
STYLIST: Lateef Abdulah
ASSISTANT: Hannah Norman
ASSISTANT: Joyce Onuorah
Carlijn Jacobs and Mason Poole
On Friday, August 12th, Beyoncé released the official visual teaser for the first track on the album, "I'M THAT GIRL" on YouTube. The video features clips of Beyoncé from the to be released visuals featuring a taste of the fashion feast to come. Watch Here.
FASHION CREDITS FOR "I'M THAT GIRL" OFFICIAL TEASER:
MARNI SENOFONTE'S ASSISTANTS:
Louis "LC LUXX"
SPECIAL GUEST STYLIST:
ASSISTANTS TO KJ MOODY:
PERSONAL WARDROBE / PERSONAL COSTUMER:
Arturo Padilla and Cristina Padilla of Rancho Tailors
DESIGNERS IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE:
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
Annakiki, Wolford, Collini Milano, Burberry, Thierry Mugler, Manuel Albarran, Gentle Monster, Melissa Simon Hartman, Alexandre Vauthier, David Koma, Bottega Venetta, Balenciaga, Dominnico, Bethany Cordwell, La Perla, Commando, GCDS, Chris Habana, Dolce & Gabanna, Heidi Lee, Georgina Trevino, Destree, Alaia, Sarah Sokol Millinery, Miu Miu, Luis De Javier, LVDF, Vex, Jimmy Choo, Yvan Tufenkjian, Amina Muaddi, Anna Karin-Karlsson, House Of Emmanuele, Caroline Reznik, Michael Schmidt, Christian Louboutin.
About Parkwood Entertainment
Parkwood Entertainment is a film and production company, record label and management firm founded by entertainer and entrepreneur, Beyoncé in 2010. With offices in Los Angeles and New York City, the company houses departments in music, film, video, live performances and concert production, management, business development, marketing, digital, creative, philanthropy, and publicity. Under its original name, Parkwood Pictures, the company released the film Cadillac Records (2008), in which Beyoncé starred and co-produced. The company has also released the films Obsessed (2009), with Beyoncé as star and executive producer, the winner of the Peabody Award for Entertainment, Lemonade (2017), the Emmy®-nominated Homecoming: A Film By Beyoncé (2019), which documents Beyoncé's history-making performance at the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in 2018, and the Emmy®-winning Black Is King (2020). Parkwood Entertainment produced The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour (2013-2014), The Formation World Tour (2016), and the aforementioned "Homecoming" performances at Coachella (2018) and co-produced the ON THE RUN Tour (2014) and ON THE RUN II (2018).
SOURCE Parkwood Entertainment
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Judicial Appointments 12.7.23
- RH Reports Third Quarter 2023 Results
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- What California Accomplished at COP28
- California Humanitarian Aid Arrives to Help Civilians in Israel and Gaza
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- Kaiser Permanente Donates $10,000 To SEEAG's Ag-Education Programs
- Long Beach Pledge Guaranteed Income Pilot Program to Expand with Second Cohort
- Refurbishing Cryostats with IMEB Inc.'s Laboratory Techs and Its Benefits