Healthcare seems to be on everyone's mind these days but while the country focuses on the latest problems under the pandemic however the burden is being placed on the health staff. The COVID-19 pandemic has showcased the current healthcare infrastructures that need to be modernized including the focus on healthcare providers.
As the country decides on how to continue its usual functions health teams around the country are in need of solutions that help connect all the stakeholders in intuitive and approachable ways.
Along with being approachable, the partnership between Bettermeant and Sling Health can streamline workflows and continue to provide reliable care experience. The US healthcare system in this critical time needs scalable healthcare solutions to bring additional capabilities to the most vulnerable. Sling Health is planning to build on its successes in commercial hospital systems to help those in need in the public sector.
More on The Californer
- Fastly Enhances Live Streaming and Video-On-Demand Portfolio As Organisations Power Remote Digital Experiences
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 10.22.20
- Mayor London Breed Swears In John Burton to the San Francisco Port Commission
- Sexton Advisory Group Debunks the Biggest Medicare Myths
- San Jose Mayor Responds to District Attorney's Decision to Drop Charges Stemming from Cops' Racist Social Posts
Sling Health is an end-to-end operations platform for primary care to offload administrative tasks while providing better, direct patient care. For patients, Sling Health begins as a digital front door and helps them navigate their healthcare journey.
For practices, Sling Health monitors health plan and system data to trigger automated workflow to ensure critical visits get scheduled and gaps in care, such as preventative screenings, are closed. Their automation backed by a remote care team performs patient outreach, scheduling, e-forms, educational material, record requests, referrals, lab coordination, and much more.
Overall, Sling's improved visit efficiency significantly lightens the load for onsite clinical teams allowing them to focus on building meaningful patient relationships. "Our mission is to simplify healthcare for everyone, and Bettermeant accelerates our reach into government primary care practices that support military personnel and their families. We could not be more excited to support practices that are systemically under-resourced but are the backbone of healthcare," said Neil Batlivala, CEO and Co-Founder of Sling Health.
More on The Californer
- ONTo What Matters Most encourages safe travels, reinforces airport's commitment to passengers, community
- "W1SH RIBBON" Emblazons TOKYO SKYTREE'S Tembo Deck! TOKYO SKYTREE is Opening the Door to the Future So That W1SHES Can Come True!
- Pierre Gervois Awarded Prestigious George Stoney Social Impact Award for his TV show The Face of America
- Equity and Inclusion Take Center Stage at 50th Anniversary LABC Architectural Awards
- How to Dropship on eBay from Walmart - And Avoid Paying for Software
"With each partnership, Bettermeant Health continues to provide best-in-class solutions that allow patients and physicians with better outcomes. Healthcare is evolving quickly, and we need new tools and a platform to help launch and scale them rapidly for the greatest impact," said Ahmed Qureshi, Founder of Bettermeant Health.
Contact: Ahmed "Eddie" Qureshi
Bettermeant Health, [email protected]
Contact: Neil Batlivala
Cassie Choi, Sling Health
SOURCE Bettermeant Health
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- Blood Immortal, available on DVD October 20th
- California Wines Presents Seasonal and Holiday Themed Livestream Series
- Hivemapper Builds Global Decentralized Mapping Network, Offers Cash for Aerial and Ground-Level 3D Video
- COVID-19 Sparks Boom in Digital Hospitals with Smart Technologies, Improving Quality of Care English English
- Terns Pharmaceuticals to Present Clinical Data on Improved TERN-101 Tablet Formulation at the Paris NASH Digital Experience
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Acquires NMi
- GreatSchools.org Announces 2020 'College Success Award' Recipients
- GUILD HOLDINGS COMPANY ANNOUNCES PRICING OF INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING
- "Autism's Got Talent" Crowns Inaugural Winner
- iPOP Alum Matt Cornett's Hit Show Will Debut a Holiday Special this December
- iPOP Alum Karan Brar's Latest Film, Hubie Halloween Now on Netflix
- PARRIS Law Firm Once Again Successful in Shaping Reopening Guidelines for Breweries and Wineries Across Los Angeles County
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 10.21.20
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces It Is Investigating Claims Against Innate Pharma S.A. and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Axiomtek's Robust, Low Power-Consumption Embedded PC with Customizable Features - eBOX626-311-FL
- BYD Delivers Battery-Electric Buses to Macon-Bibb County Transit Authority
- Waterside Productions Announces Susie Cox's New Book, "The Future of the United States"
- Consumers Demand Alcohol Cancer Warning Labels
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc