- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- Fridge Art Fair New York City May 2023
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Historic Transformation of San Quentin State Prison
"California continues leading the nation's economy," said Governor Gavin Newsom. "December closed out a year of consecutive monthly job growth in 2022 – all as the state continues sending unprecedented support to working families with the largest tax refund in California history."
2022 by the Numbers:
- Year-over-year, California added 621,400 jobs and grew at a 3.6% annual pace in December 2022, outpacing the nation's 3.0% annual gain.
- The education and health services, leisure and hospitality, professional and business services, and trade transportation and utilities sectors had the highest year-over-year job growth in 2022.
December 2022 by the Numbers:
- California added 16,200 jobs in December – the fifteenth consecutive month of job growth in the state.
- California's December job gains reflected California's diverse economy, as gains remained well-distributed amongst nine of the eleven industry sectors.
- California's unemployment rate held steady at 4.1% in December – equaling the February 2020 unemployment rate, which is the month before the pandemic outbreak occurred.
- The state had 70,000 more jobs in December 2022 than it had entering the pandemic in February 2020.
More on The Californer
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP, a Leading Securities Fraud Law Firm, Announces Investigation of Array Technologies, Inc. (ARRY) on Behalf of Investors
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- California Woman Battling Alopecia Launches Online Wig, Hair Accessories Store
- Orange County Business Journal Ranks Snell & Wilmer in the Top 10 Largest Law Firms in Orange County
- Medicare Advantage Agent Commissions Increase For 2023
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on The Californer
- Taylor Marsh Leads the Way in Spiritual Mentoring in California
- California Storm Response and Recovery Update
- Children's Book Author and Artist Karen Winnick Was Featured Reader for Mutt-i-grees® Curriculum in March
- San Jose: Media Advisory: Cannabis Equity Business Academy Applications Now Being Accepted
- 100 YEARS OF CUNARD CAPTURED IN TIME
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION NOTICE: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Tupperware Brands Corporation with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- SoCalGas Exceeds State Goal for 30th Consecutive Year, Purchasing Nearly 43% of all Goods and Services from Diverse Businesses Last Year
- Fabric Launches Origin Data Service for Content Owners
- Rokid Unveils Rokid Max AR Glasses With Premium MAX-Theater Experience
- Dan Devon announces pre-save for new alternative single "moonlit"
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 3.21.23
- Shareholder Alert: Robbins LLP Informs Investors of Class Action Against United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI)
- What's for dinner? We'll help you decide
- Critical Runway Lighting Upgrades Key to Electrical Improvements Planned at Long Beach Airport
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA National Day of Prayer Breakfast Seeks Sponsors
- RE/MAX Signature Earns Top Regional Award
- Prime Healthcare Celebrates Patient Safety Excellence Recognition from Healthgrades
- Long Beach to Offer Free Youth Recreation Program in Local Parks During School Spring Break April 10-14
- Sobreo Launches California Cocktails Campaign to Elevate Los Angeles Bar Menus with Health-Conscious & Inclusive Drinking Options