- Yet another EU country´s Data Protection Authority makes it official! Google Analytics is out!
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Yatsen Holding Limited with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- SHAREHOLDER ACTION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Encourages Investors in Barclays PLC with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
A seasoned executive with more than 20 years of senior management experience and proven expertise in strategic development and plan execution in the home and industrial goods industries, Rhoades will assume full responsibility for the management of Fluidra's North American business, aligning regional strategies with global initiatives to deliver on growth targets across all product categories and segments.
Previously, Rhoades served as CEO at Big Ass Fans where he helped drive top-line growth through product innovation and diversification, while significantly improving the company's bottom line by implementing strategic operational efficiencies. He has also held various senior leadership roles including Senior Vice President of JELD-WEN, Inc., Vice President and General Manager for the retail division of Husqvarna Group, and Director of Marketing for Electrolux. He will begin his new role with Fluidra this October.
More on The Californer
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- General Inception Creates First-Ever "Igniter" for New Company Formation
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
- NuVasive Announces Agenda for Investor Day 2022
"Lennie has an extraordinary track record of success across a wide array of major brands in adjacent industries. He is a results-driven leader that puts focus on building a collaborative team culture and customer-centric innovation. This makes him the right choice to lead our North American organization in its next chapter," said Bruce Brooks, CEO of Fluidra. "We are excited to have him and look forward to the new heights to which he will take the company."
"I am thrilled to be joining Fluidra at such an exciting time in the industry and am eager to begin working with the North American team," said Rhoades. "Fluidra is uniquely well-positioned to accelerate delivery of new technologies and solutions—smarter and more efficient—and I look forward to working with our employees to expand those opportunities for our vast network of pool professionals across the country and in Canada. Together, we will build on Fluidra's longstanding legacy of success to drive further growth with our sights set on continually evolving the company for the future."
More on The Californer
- Lionrock Adds Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy Program to State-of-the-Art Treatment Offerings for Substance Use Disorder
- Mystery Thriller Film "Mile 19" Announces VOD Release Date and Three City Promo Tour
- Announcing Lizzy Stevens Becoming An Award Winning Author
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Legislative Update 9.28.22
- Capitol Music Group signs Travis Japan, Japanese boy band from Johnny & Associates USA - English USA - English
Fluidra is a publicly listed company focused on developing innovative products, services and IoT solutions for the residential and commercial pool markets, globally. The company operates in over 45 countries and owns a portfolio of some of the industry's most recognized and trusted brands, including Jandy®, Polaris®, Zodiac®, CMP and S.R. Smith . To learn more about Fluidra, visit fluidrausa.com or call 800-822-7933.
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/944644/Fluidra_Logo.jpg
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- California: On the Record with Governor Gavin Newsom: Saving Water & Building a More Resilient Future
- ATEN Technology Renovates the Desktop for the Hybrid Work Challenge with New KVM Switch
- Experienced Intellectual Property Attorney Christopher Franich Joins Snell & Wilmer's SD Office
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Edge AI Innovator Femtosense Raises $8 Million Series A Funding
- CHIRLA, IMMIGRANT RIGHTS GROUPS MOBILIZE IN SUPPORT OF BILL TO EXPAND A PATHWAY FOR RESIDENCY FOR MILLIONS OF LONG-TERM RESIDENTS.
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Lassen Therapeutics Commences Dosing in Phase 1 Clinical Study of LASN01, a First-in-Class Interleukin-11 Receptor-Blocking Antibody
- Honda Advances Support of Hispanic Scholarship Fund with $1 Million Donation
- Re-Introducing Gigahurtz, DJ and Producer
- Pureboost, Amazon's #1 Selling Clean Energy Drink, Raises Over $2M+ Within Hours of Launching Community Round to the Public on Wefunder's Community Investment Platform
- Creating a Telegram sticker pack for brand advertising
- Leopard Imaging to Showcase at VISION in Stuttgart with 2D and 3D Depth Cameras Empowered by onsemi
- Shana Tovah! Happy Rosh Hashanah!
- Tigo Energy Surpasses One-Terawatt Hour of Monitored Solar PV Energy in Europe
- California: Governor Newsom Issues Legislative Update 9.27.22
- 20th Annual Oakland International Film Festival Launches Yearlong Celebration
- South Asian Streaming Service Cpics Expands Executive Board, Announces Head of Programming
- Lightbits and Intel to Demonstrate Application Acceleration and Improved Resource Utilization Using an Intel IPU and Disaggregated NVMe Storage at Intel Innovation