- Goat Anti-Mouse IgG1 Fab Fragment Cyanine 3 Conjugate
- Gambian Films Earn Prestigious Selection at Ohio Valley Festival for Filmmakers of Color
- Wells Fargo Investment Institute Believes 2024 is a Pivotal Year for the Economy and Markets
In addressing how Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers are performing in today's market, Mr. Krakora said that most suppliers are "hanging in there" and the top-performing companies have operational costs under control. He added that OEMs are more selective with the suppliers they will support in difficult times, and are willing to entertain strategic price increases only if the supplier has a well-supported rationale and if they are comfortable with the production and delivery of a specific supplier.
Mr. Krakora also discussed other top-of-mind issues in the industry such as vehicle sales and changing consumer demand, commodity costs, shipping, transportation, general inflationary increases on all inputs into parts and services, rising interest rates, consumer financial uncertainty, and production overall appearing to remain stable.
More on The Californer
- Governor Newsom Highlights Funding for Climate Change Resiliency Projects Across California
- The Major Hope Foundation Brings 'A Major Day of Hope To Los Angeles'
- Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc. (BRBS) Investor Notice: Robbins LLP Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Filed Against Blue Ridge Bankshares, Inc.
- California Gets $70 Million in Federal Funding to Accelerate Salton Sea Restoration
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.8.23
As head of Getzler Henrich's Automotive Practice Automotive, Kevin Krakora advises boards of directors and executive management teams regarding strategic alternatives and performance improvement plans. He has served as a Chief Restructuring Officer and Independent Director and has led numerous Section 363 sales processes in Chapter 11 cases as well as business and assets sales in out-of-court situations. In 2023 he will be among the past TMA Chairs being recognized at the 2023 TMA Annual Conference in San Francisco.
Kevin A. Krakora is an experienced automotive turnaround expert who provides valuable insight into how Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers are performing in today's market as well as other top-of-mind issues such as vehicle sales, commodity costs, shipping costs, inflationary increases on all inputs into parts and services, rising interest rates, consumer financial uncertainty etc. He is currently head of Getzler Henrich's Automotive Practice Automotive where he advises boards of directors and executive management teams regarding strategic alternatives and performance improvement plans. In 2023 he will be among the past TMA Chairs being recognized at the 2023 TMA Annual Conference in San Francisco for his expertise in automotive turnarounds.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Arcellx Announces Continued Robust Long-Term Responses from Its CART-ddBCMA (anito-cel) Phase 1 Expansion Trial in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma at ASH
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- California: Governor Newsom Reaffirms Support for Updated Delta Conveyance Proposal
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Entry Deadline is January 12 for California Strawberry Festival Artwork Contest
- 1H-Benzotriazol-1-yloxytripyrrolidinophosphonium Hexafluorophosphate (Highly Pure)
- Open Networking & Edge Summit 2024 in Silicon Valley Extends CFP Deadline to December 17 and releases 2024 Ecosystem Predictions
- California Community College Expands with 17-Device Order
- Operation Bullpen Stan Fitzgerald hits back on political persecution with "The Fall of Deceit" now available for purchase
- Neberon Heated Gloves: Your Best Winter Companion for Christmas
- Joby, ANA Holdings Partner with Nomura Real Estate Development for Vertiports in Japan
- Zero Upfront Fee Website- Thinking About Starting A Business?
- Penny S. Tee, MBA: A Beacon of Peace Amidst Conflict
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 12.7.23
- Habitat EJC Assembles National Team for Permanently Affordable Community
- State Marks 100+ Water System Consolidations, Providing Safe Drinking Water for 90,000 Californians
- Chaos Loc Releases New Album "Life After Super Max"
- Joel Osman is Promoted to Partner at Parker Shaffie LLP
- Scott Cooper Miami Project Announces New Scholarship Winner: Aban Khan