Serena Laurel, singer-songwriter and award-winning actress will perform a virtual concert on Sennheiser's #DontStopTheMusic initiative broadcast on their Facebook live channel from Los Angeles, California, Monday, June 29th @ 4 pm (PDT).
LOS ANGELES & JACKSONVILLE, Fla. & NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Californer -- Serena Laurel's exclusive performance will be broadcast on Sennheiser's #DontStopTheMusic series of virtual concerts. It will be hosted via Facebook Live on Sennheiser's Facebook page, Monday, June 29th at 4 PM (PDT). While the concerts are completely free to attend and feature performances from diverse genres and locations, Sennheiser, a 75-year-old audio production company, is encouraging participants to say "thank you" with a donation supporting the WHO in its fight against COVID-19. Whether you are working from home or sheltering in place, Serena Laurel and Sennheiser hope to bring some positivity your way and brighten your day with a little live music break. Serena's singer-songwriter style provides a fresh blend of acoustic indie-pop sprinkled with jazz. In her own words, "my music is like a Sunday afternoon cruising the PCH in a convertible with the top down watching the sunset," which is conveyed in her song Car Talks. Serena's pop song Gold was recently selected as the feature song for Runway Dubai Show: Music Meets Fashion. She has been playing her own sets of original songs in Southern California and her home towns on the East Coast for many years. Locally, she has been performing at venues like the Whisky a Go-Go, House of Blues, The Roxy, The Hotel Cafe, and the State Social House on Sunset Blvd. Serena is also an award-winning actress best know for her role as "Lucy" in Summertime Dropouts alongside Quinton Aaron (Blindside) and the punk sensation Simple Plan. "Lucy" is the lead guitarist in a girl's pop-punk band competing to go on Vans Warped Tour. Serena has received 5 Best Actress Awards for her role as "Georgia Dean," an aspiring singer-songwriter who gets in a bit of trouble hitch-hiking to LA in the thriller Nasty Habits written and directed by Allisyn Arm Snyder (AP Bio). Fender's artist relations team has worked closely with Serena. You can find her music on all popular streaming and downloading platforms including her most recent release When It's Over, a down-tempo, trap style collaboration with Kush Mody, known for his work with Anderson .Paak and Watsky. For more information, follow Serena Laurel and Sennheiser on Facebook. Serena will be answering direct messages after the concert. Donations can be made via the official WHO website: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/donate
More on The Californer
About Serena Laurel:
More on The Californer
- Covid-19 Distance Learning Opens Door for Remedial Services to Students with ADHD
- How To Find The Top Hair Websites Online?
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- San Francisco Continues to Pause Reopening for Most Activities and Businesses
About Serena Laurel:
Source: Serena Laurel
Latest on The Californer
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty-One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces the Flexible Housing Subsidy Pool to Transition Hundreds of Vulnerable Homeless Residents into Permanent Housing
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Twenty One Trucker Huss Attorneys in 2020
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Popular Vote Plan has been published at popularvoteplan.org
- Y The Wait Presents Its Digital Waiter For Safe And Contactless Dine-in
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Market-Connctions Resume Service is now certified in "Recession-Proof Career Strategies"
- Gold Coast Health Plan Awards More than $20,000 in Sponsorships to Ventura County Organizations
- Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Now Expanding Offering Wood Machining Prototyping
- BLM: Confronting Racism On July 4th
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- Governor Newsom Issues Proclamation Declaring California for All Small Business Month
- Medicare Supplement Association Offers Local Reporters Pricing Assistance
- Proposed Settlements of Class Action Lawsuit: Thompson v. 1-800 Contacts, Inc., Vision Direct, Inc., Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., Walgreen Co., Arlington Contact Lens Service, Inc., National Vision, Inc., Luxottica of America, Inc. (f/k/a Luxottica Ret