- Cervo Media Group Inc and Joe and Marva Brown Sign Co-Management Deal with World Jiu Jitsu Champion Jacob "The Bull" - 577
- THINKWARE Announces President's Day Dash Cam Deals
- Spectator Health Adds Surescripts Certification to its Senior Health Technology Platform
Civil rights attorney, child advocate and media personality Areva Martin is the host and executive producer of "The Special Report". The show is co-executive produced by Kandi Amelon ("Dr. Phil" and "The Oprah Winfrey Show"), and produced by Justin Covington and Rashad Miller (TheGrio). The award-winning show takes a deeper look at today's social and economic issues. From the racial disparities in healthcare to the ramifications of overturning Roe v. Wade, members of the public, experts, academics, and leaders from diverse backgrounds are invited to educate and engage in a productive social discourse that encourages change.
More on The Californer
- Long Beach: Health Department Launches Substance Use Harm Reduction Program
- Pop-Up Talent's Milestone: 500th Client Adopts In-House Recruiter Model
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- Mission Cloud Achieves the AWS Small and Medium Business Competency
- SALUTE TO SERVICE ADVANCES ASIAN VETERANS
Martin said: "Everyone can find the news headlines; we at 'The Special Report' are invested in digging deeper to get closer to the root of the issues. We're telling the stories that need to be told; ones that you won't find anywhere else. We are grateful for the broad network of experts who generously share their time, engaging in a meaningful, respectful, and productive discourse that creates a more informed community."
This year's Telly Awards saw nearly 13,000 entries from across the globe with top video and television content producers such as Airbnb, Audible, BET Networks/BET Digital, BritBox, Disney, FEMA, Gaumont, Golden State Warriors, MediaMonks, NASA National Geographic Society Netflix Paramount PBS Digital Studios among others competing for awards.
The full list of winners for this year's 44th Annual Telly Awards can be found at www.tellyawards.com/winners.
Special Needs Network is delighted with this recognition for "The Special Report With Areva Martin" which shines a light on racial and social injustice in America through meaningful conversations with experts from diverse backgrounds who share their time to create an informed community.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- TRONUS: First Female Athlete-Owned Sneaker Company Backs USA Flag Football, Sponsors Star Athletes, and Redefines Recovery Footwear
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- What Gen X Doesn't Know About Their Insurance Policies
- MSM Advisors CPAs and Small Business Advisors is a 2023 Best of Gwinnett Winner
- What Boomers Need To Know About Their Insurance
- Famer App: Transforming Youth Sports with 89% of Parents Reporting Skill Improvement
- Teledyne FLIR to Supply Canadian Government More Than 800 Drones Worth CAD$95 Million for Ukraine
- Pasternack Unveils Standard Gain Horn Antenna Radome Covers
- Natalie Jean Releases New Country Rock Song "The What For" Written by Natalie Jean and Nicki Kris
- AI Writing Team Launches Innovative Multi-AI Content Creation Platform
- Multiple-Award-Winning Documentary 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Premieres This Week on the FOX SOUL TV Streaming Network
- Skyline Design Debuts Innovative Horizon Pergola Dining Collection at High Point Market's New Interhall IH304 Showroom
- Alta Vista Technology Announces Merger with Digitek Solutions
- From Our Family to Yours: Little Bubs Introduces a Trusted Diaper Rash Cream for Your Little Ones
- Miro Introduces Enterprise Guard™ to Protect Sensitive and Confidential Content, and Support Essential Compliance and Security USA - English USA - Deutsch APAC - English USA - English
- Sansu Ramsey receives International Women's Day Honors for 2024
- ChargePoint Collaborates with Product Development and Manufacturing Leaders AcBel and Kinpo, Improving Cost Structure and Time to Market
- The Sukuta Foundation, Inc.: FREE Virtual Laser Career Expo, April 26, 2024, 11:00am
- Kitman Labs and Fulham FC Expand Data & Analytics Accord