- Are Productions Missing the Full Opportunities of Social Media Marketing?
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
- Obtain a USCG Captain's License During COVID-19
For further information on this analysis, please visit: http://frost.ly/51k
"From an application perspective, inbound contact routing (ICR) will continue to dominate the application market throughout the forecast period, whereas analytics will witness the strongest growth as contact centers will consider it a service differentiator," said Arpan Bid, Information & Communication Technologies Research Analyst at Frost & Sullivan. "Additionally, looking at adoption of contact center applications by vertical, the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry will be the leader in deploying contact center applications, followed by telecommunications."
More on The Californer
- Human Platelet Isolation Assay Kit
- San Jose: FLASH REPORT #149 - COVID-19 Response and Recovery
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $500 Stimulus for Lower-Wage Workers and Families
- INVESTIGATION ALERT: The Schall Law Firm Announces it is Investigating Claims Against Infinity Q Capital Management LLC and Encourages Investors with Losses of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
- Get ready for Spring Break with a poem/potential song lyrics called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
Bid added, "Similarly, government and education, E-commerce, and healthcare are poised to be the fastest-growing sectors during the COVID-19 pandemic. The retail industry will grow relatively faster after the pandemic."
Ending lifecycles for existing vendor platforms, refreshing the applications of core segments, adding new channels and providing richer integrations will drive the APAC contact center applications market, presenting lucrative growth prospects for market participants, including:
- Introducing new technologies such as predictive analytics and machine learning to enhance capabilities, add value, and remain competitive.
- Encouraging contact centers to integrate systems and apps outside the contact center to support digital transformation strategies.
- Offering rich and easy-to-use contact center analytics capabilities as enterprises increasingly source end-to-end analytics solutions for their business needs.
- Providing work-from-home (WFH) solutions, AI-enabled bots, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and automation tools as contact centers are compelled to increasingly invest in advanced tools to manage the fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Digitization and Cloud Migration Transforming Asia-Pacific Contact Center Applications Market, Forecast to 2026 is the latest addition to Frost & Sullivan's Information & Communication Technologies research and analyses available through the Frost & Sullivan Leadership Council, which helps organizations identify a continuous flow of growth opportunities to succeed in an unpredictable future.
More on The Californer
- Dermatologist Fabio Gontijo wins the attention of celebrities with infallible procedures for women's beauty
- Local Barbers Refuse To Stop Taking Walk Ins In 2021. What They Did Was Inevitable
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- San Francisco: City Leaders Join Together to Announce Two New Initiatives to Prevent Recidivism and Gun Violence
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion
Digitization and Cloud Migration Transforming Asia-Pacific Contact Center Applications Market, Forecast to 2026
T: +65 6890 0926
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- California: Governor Newsom Announces Appointments 2.23.21
- Blume TV launches on Roku in 12 countries across Latin America
- Sulfated Glycosaminoglycans Assay Kit
- Veteran Prosecutor Jimmie Wilson, Running for Alameda County District Attorney on Platform of Accountability, Fairness and Transparency
- World's First aprevo™ Personalized Spine Surgery Performed Using the Only Available Spine Technology with FDA Breakthrough Designation
- MC Residential Activates in the Wake of Texas Weather Crisis
- BYD Announces Dealer Agreement with Ogden Forklifts
- Governor Newsom Signs Legislative Package Providing Urgent Relief to Californians Experiencing Pandemic Hardship
- The Best SEO Company in New York City Is Proving Local Businesses Free SEO Audit As COVID-19 Relief
- New DL-100S Series Remote Temperature & Humidity Data Logger with LCD Screen & IP66 Housing
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Jianpu Technology, Inc. (JT)
- Managing Artificial Intelligence (AI) Projects Mini-Conference scheduled for March 27
- Muslim Lifestyle Website 'Eid Collective' Announces Official Launch
- Private Placement Markets Launches its PPM Life Insurance Company Backed Commercial Mortgage Loans
- Fennemore Names New Office Managing Partners, Practice Group Leaders & Chief Diversity Officer
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena Honors Nurses With the DAISY Award
- Chevy Repairs Kept Affordable with autopom! Vehicle Protection Plans
- Astra Launches Automated Bank Transfer API for Financial Institutions and Fintech Companies
- Wohler adds to their iVAM range with the launch of the iVAM2-2