- Unreal Mobile extends its Black Friday deal, dubbing it "Golden Friday."
- Black Friday: 15% Off SxS Rims & Tires
- Black Friday Sale: 15% Off Rims & Tires
DURHAM, N.C., Aug. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Intake and case management software firm GrowPath will be attending the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) event September 1-4 in Las Vegas, NV.
This gathering will provide law firm managers in attendance the opportunity to find out how to determine their marketing efficacy, by delivering marketing transparency and calculating their return on investment (ROI) across all channels using GrowPath features made available as a stand-alone Marketing ROI Dashboard. This offering is part of its Office Optimizer solution, and is available to all firms regardless of what Case Management solution they.
CAALA Las Vegas is an opportunity for lawyers and law firm managers to network, learn, and improve their firms' services to clients. GrowPath has a number of patented features that can help firms in this area, including its Lead Scoring tool to help firms value cases in real time as intake calls happen.
More on The Californer
- Snell & Wilmer Partners Patricia Brum and Keith M. Gregory Named DEIA Visionaries by LA Times
- Synergize Your Senses: Urban Medicine Woman's Holiday Scented Bliss with Synergy Blend Roll-Ons!
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- How Much Power Is Enough When Selecting an AC Supply
- Anti-Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein Antibody
"GrowPath was designed to help attorneys and law firms market themselves effectively and efficiently, so CAALA Las Vegas is really the perfect place to showcase what our software can do," said GrowPath CEO Neal Goffman. "Our lead generation and management tools help personal injury law firms sign more cases and faster."
GrowPath also features lead scoring and intake performance management that allows law firm managers to get immediate feedback on case quality and generate reports on case projection and settlement amounts. This makes it easier to calculate a firm's marketing ROI.
"Understanding marketing ROI is key to the success of a law firm," said Eric Sanchez, GrowPath founder, and advisor. "That's why we've made lead generation and management a key part of this platform. It's designed by lawyers, for lawyers."
To learn more about Growpath's software offerings, attendees can stop by booth #210 and see how GrowPath's all-in-one case management software delivers marketing analytics. Schedule a demo today.
More on The Californer
- Pelican Launches Adventure Case Series
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Passing of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Exceptional Marine Corps Wood Military Signs
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- Black Friday Sale Extended Through Cyber Monday
GrowPath is a cutting-edge legal case management software delivering industry-leading solutions for personal injury law firms. By partnering with GrowPath, in addition to the benefits of using a market leading platform, firms get access to some of the best and most creative minds in the industry. From the individuals leading our company to those working closely every day with our clients, we have years of real-world expertise building successful plaintiffs' firms. GrowPath is empowering firms to boost revenue by improving the efficiency of the services they deliver. To learn more, visit GrowPath.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- Merry Melrose at the Melrose Trading Post!
- Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks Announces Two Weekends of Free Photos with Santa
- PowerTribe "Up With The Sword" - New Album Unleashed January 10, 2024
- BYD | RIDE Supports Women in Transportation with $5,000 Build Your Dreams Scholarship
- D.A. Davidson Acts as Sell-Side Advisor to COMC on its Commercial Agreement and Investment from eBay Inc.
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Final Week For Medicare Insurance Open Enrollment
- DocuSign Achieves StateRAMP Authorization, Enabling State and Local Governments to Easily and Securely Build, Send and Sign Agreements
- Long Beach Airport Unveils "A Flight to History" Centennial Commemoration Mural
- Klarinet Solutions Recognized as Staffbase's Rising Star of the Year
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Lowthorp Richards and Hathaway Law Firm Join Forces in Merger
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- StratEdge Presents and Exhibits at the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) InterPACK 2023 Conference
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- EasyLlama Launches Festive Globe Learning Journey to Boost Workplace Culture & Inclusivity
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- Finopotamus Launches the 2023-24 Edition of the Digital Banking Industry Leaders Forum
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals