- Independent Global Film Movement Tackles Diversity Issues At The 75th Festival De Cannes
- ONE Brands & FULFIL™ Join Forces at TheFitExpo Los Angeles
- Are You Making This Dangerous Mistake with Your Free Offer?
CSOV enables token holders to pay for the secure transmission of their data with each transaction on the Crown Sterling Wallet, Crown Sterling's native data transfer and messaging application. With data emerging as the most valuable asset of the digital age, the CSOV serves as a tool that will enable individuals to protect, control and monetize their data in an era of largely unregulated big tech vulnerability and monopolization.
More on The Californer
- Cabrillo EDC Empowers Ventura County Residents for Success during NeighborWorks Week
- San Jose: Affordable Housing Project Gets $54.8M from State
- Brian Peterson assisted Kaplan Tarps & Cargo Controls with obtaining a GSA Multiple Award Schedule
- Protagonist Therapeutics to Present Updated Phase 2 Rusfertide Clinical Results in Polycythemia Vera (PV) at ASCO 2022
- RH to Report First Quarter Fiscal 2022 Financial Results on June 2, 2022
The Crown Sterling chain is a live network on the Polkadot blockchain and is the first to implement quantum-resistant, One-Time Pad encryption as an option for a blockchain's state transition function, which is the process flow of transactions on a network. Crown Sterling is built on Polkadot to enable high speed, concurrent transaction, and integration of custom encryption solutions, which Polkadot permits.
"The token is backed by real utilities: quantum-resistant cryptography and quantum-resistant NFTs as well as other future compression technologies. With CSOV, consumers will be able to NFT their own digital assets, including data, empowering original producers with the ability to claim, protect, control and monetize their digital assets. We are excited about the expanding utility of our tokens through our broad product offering and continuing development efforts," said Robert Grant, CEO and co-founder of Crown Sterling.
More on The Californer
- California Distributes $108.6 Million to Create Regional Education-to-Career Pipelines
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces $50.7 Million Investment Over Two Years in Children and Family Recovery Plan in Proposed Budget
- Enry's Island Set to be the First Incubator-Accelerator to Have its Own Building in a Metaverse
- Robocorp Wins Intellyx's 2022 Digital Innovator Award
- New Bill Opens the Door for Lawsuits Against the Government Based on Contaminated Drinking Water at Camp Lejeune
For more on CSOV and data sovereignty technology, please visit https://csov.crownsterling.io/csov and read the White Paper. For announcements and updates, join the Telegram channel and follow CSOV on Twitter.
About Crown Sterling Limited LLC
Crown Sterling is a pioneer of personal data sovereignty technologies, and is the first to implement quantum-resistant, One-Time Pad encryption as an option for a blockchain's state transition function, which is the process flow of transactions on a network. The Crown Sovereign (CSOV), a quantum-resistant utility token, enables users to participate in the broad range of product offerings, including quantum-resistant cryptography and NFTs, as well as other future compression technologies. Crown Sterling looks forward to becoming the leading platform for data and digital asset management. For more information, please visit https://www.crownsterling.io/.
SOURCE Crown Sterling
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Californer
- California Senate Votes to Support CARE Court, as Leading State Business Organizations Join Expanding Coalition
- CORRECTING and REPLACING CAPTION BSI Wins Best Biotech Startup Business of the Year 2022 Award
- Wigs to Create the Perfect Hairstyle for Graduation Season Are Coming
- Jessica Ross Graces the Cover of Center Stage Magazine
- PEGA Investor Alert: Robbins LLP Remind Shareholders of Class Action Against Pegasystems Inc. (PEGA)
- All-optical computation of a group of transformations using polarization-encoded diffractive network
- California: Following Texas Elementary School Shooting, Governor Newsom and Legislative Leaders to Expedite Gun Reform Legislation
- San Jose: : New Deputy City Manager to Tackle Homelessness and Quality of Life Challenges
- Long Beach: A Message on the Tragedy in Texas
- Momentus Launches First Demonstration Flight on SpaceX Falcon 9
- Harmonic to Participate in the Jefferies Software Conference
- Rising to the Challenge of the Human Experience
- San Jose: San José Affordable Housing Development Awarded $54.8 million from State
- Multi-Billion Dollar Wellness Industry is Fatally Flawed and You're Paying the Price: Here's What You Need to Know
- Up and coming POP / R&B Girl Group Releases New Music Video
- American Vanguard Calls on Cruiser Capital to Be Fully Transparent With Stockholders
- Attention All Kinds of Businesses: Is your Advertising Producing the Results you were Hoping for?
- DB Capital Acquires Denver Metro Apartment Community for $38 Million
- Planful Announces Availability of Predict: Projections and Enhancements to the Business User Experience, Extending Its Planning and Budgeting Innovations
- San Francisco: Mayor London Breed Announces New Budget Investments in Permanent Supportive Housing