Nora S. Ramirez, Office of Mayor Liccardo; (661) 330-5142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"California's big cities feel the crisis of homelessness most acutely. On behalf of my dozen colleagues in the Big City Mayors Coalition, I express deep appreciation to Governor Gavin Newsom and Legislative leadership in approving a budget that demonstrates their commitment to partner with our cities to confront the urgent needs of our unhoused residents. While the magnitude of this crisis makes any allocation insufficient to end the suffering on our streets, our state leaders have shown great courage to find substantial dollars amid the most difficult fiscal and economic conditions in nearly a century.
More on The Californer
- PayCafe Announces New Partnership with JVZoo
- Brasa Capital Management Closes on Inaugural Credit Vehicle
- Long Beach: We Fought For And Got $53 Million In COVID Relief
- Consolidate All Inventory Data with the New Enterprise License
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
With $550 million for expansion of our housing stock for homeless residents, and an additional $300 million in flexible homeless response funding, cities can sustain life-saving programs and add desperately-needed motel rooms and transitional housing to our inventory. In unprecedented and uncertain times, we are grateful for the strong commitment of our state elected leaders to supporting cities on the front line working to end homelessness and human suffering."
# # #
Latest on The Californer
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- G. Kofi Annan Named State Coordinator for Global Entrepreneurship Week California
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Y the Wait Is Assisting Restaurant Owners to Deal with the Pandemic
- SportsPlus now offers a free plan for sports clubs and leagues
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Does Kanye West Really Have A Chance At Being President
- Printing San Diego Ego Id Media
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Julia Hair Clearance Sale In July
- California: Governor Newsom Statement on Death of Los Angeles Police Department Detention Officer
- Black Veteran Entrepreneur and Cannavist Johann Balbuena To Release New Book Warning White Cannabis Industry: "Your Time Is Up"
- San Francisco: Statement from Mayor London Breed and Supervisor Shamann Walton on the Death of Six-Year-Old Jace Young
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List
- Bin 415 Reopens It's Private Napa Wine Tour Experiences